The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-2 nights of power to a variety of CPAP machines for which a Freedom V2 DC output cable is not available including:
- Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP
- Z1/Z2 Travel CPAP
- Transcend Series Travel CPAP
- 3B Medical CPAP & BiPAP machines
- Fisher & Paykel CPAP & BiPAP machines
- DeVilbiss CPAP & BiPAP machines
- Run times based on standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20 with no heated humidification or heated tubing.
- night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
- 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter can use used to charge the Freedom V2 battery in a vehicle. It is not proprietary to the Freedom V2 battery and can be used with other external batteries and devices.
|ITEM # SV2-INV (single battery kit) | DV2-INV (dual battery kit)
- Variable Voltage Output (12V-24V)
Variable voltage DC/DC soft switching technology allows the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to work with most common makes and models of CPAP machines and other PAP devices as the voltage output is determined by the unique power path of the DC output cable used to connect the battery to the CPAP machine. This means if you change CPAP machines you won’t have to purchase a whole new battery – you will just need a new output cable.
- Smart DC Output Cables
Unique streamlined DC output cables make connecting the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to your CPAP machine fast and easy. No confusing connection sequences or bulky 24V power converters or 12V adapters. The 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is used to connect the CPAP machine to the battery if a DC output cable is not available.
- Dynamic Control Technology
Dynamic control technology provides maximum efficiency and increased run times of up to 20% on some CPAP machines from the original Freedom CPAP Battery.
- Digital Display Screen
The digital display screen shows the battery charge level as a percentage making it easy to gauge expected run times and to know when it is time to charge the battery.
- Travel Adventures
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is ideal for powering your CPAP machine while enjoying your favorite outdoor adventures but it is also great for use during red-eye and international flights. At just under 100 Wh it is FAA compliant for lithium-ion batteries taken in your carry-on baggage. For more information see the Air Travel FAQ Flyer.
- Battery Backup System Mode
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery can be setup as an uninterrupted battery backup system so you don’t need to worry about sleepless nights without your CPAP machine during power outages. You can keep your CPAP machine plugged into the battery and when the power goes out the battery will recognize this and automatically start powering your machine. It is designed with a built-in cell bypass feature so battery power is only used when AC power is unavailable thus extending the overall life of the battery.
- Dual Battery Option
Need more power? You can bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together to double the amount of time you can power your CPAP machine or other portable electronic device. Purchase a Freedom V2 dual battery kit or add an additional battery later.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB Port
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery powers more than just your CPAP machine! The convenient Quick Charge 3.0 USB port offers fast charge times for your favorite portable electronics like cell phones, tablets, cameras, and more.
- Smart Charging Management Design
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is designed to be charged using the AC power supply of the most common CPAP machine models so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of another power cord. The AC power supply will connect directly to the battery or via a power supply adapter included in the battery kit. The Freedom V2 AC Power Supply is available for purchase if a separate power supply is preferred.
- More Charging Options
You can keep the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery charged up and ready to go no matter where your world takes you! When AC power is not available you can charge the battery in a vehicle with the Auto Charge DC Cable or 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter or by using the power of the sun with the Freedom 50W Solar Panel.
The Freedom V² CPAP Battery is intended to provide external battery power to CPAP and other PAP devices when AC power is unavailable during travel or power outages. The Freedom V² battery can also be used to charge most common portable electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets.
Note: Use of the Freedom V² CPAP Battery with a device that has higher amperage requirements than the output of the battery (over 8A) may cause the internal circuitry of the battery to shut off to protect from thermal runaway.
|Cell Type:||Rechargeable lithium-ion (LG/Samsung ICR18650)|
|Output Voltage Range:||12V-24V DC (depending on DC output cable)|
|Output Current:||8A (maximum)|
|Average Run Times:||Respironics DreamStation Go, Transcend and Z1/Z2 Travel CPAP machines =
Single Battery: 1-2 nights | Dual Batteries: 2-4 nights
Other PAP Device Models (i.e. 3B Medical Luna II) = Single Battery: 1 night | Dual Batteries: 2 nights
*night = 7 to 8 hrs
|DC Input Voltage Range:||10V-28V|
|QC 3.0 USB Output Voltage:||5V | 2.4A (maximum)|
|Optimal Charging Conditions:||32°F to 104°F|
|Optimal Operating Conditions:||23°F to 104°F
*battery capacity is reduced by 30% when operating between 23°F to 32°F
|Charge Time:||2-3 hrs @ 90W
*charge time is per battery and based on using the Freedom V² AC power supply
|Power Gauge:||Digital display screen (shows charge level as a percentage)|
|Storage Conditions:||-4ºF to 104ºF
*optimal range is 60ºF to 80ºF
|Life Span:||500 charge/discharge cycles (100%-0% then back to 100%)
*after 500 cycles the battery shall recover at least 70% of its initial charge
|Dimensions:||7.5 ” x 4.8″ x 0.8″ (L x W x H)|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
Average Run Time Notes:
Many factors can affect how long the Freedom V² CPAP Battery battery will power your PAP device, including, but not limited to the device type (CPAP, BiPAP, AVAP, VPAP, etc.) pressure setting, your mask fit, and the use of heated humidification or heated tubing.
- Using heated humidification and/or heated tubing will significantly reduce expected run times by up to two thirds in most cases and in some cases could prevent the battery from being able to power your PAP device. For optimal battery performance you should disable or detach your humidifier and heated tubing.
- BiPAP/BiLevel devices will have lower run times as the pressure setting is not constant and changes throughout the night requiring more power to operate the device. For these types of devices a dual battery setup is always recommended.
To increase average run times the Freedom V² CPAP Battery can be used in a dual battery configuration by bridging two Freedom V² batteries together.
Average run times are based on CPAP machines without the use of heated humidification or heated tubing on a pressure setting of 10 cm/H20.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.