Keep the Freedom V² CPAP Battery charged up and ready to go while enjoying adventures on the road or during power outages when AC power is lost.
The 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter safely and efficiently charges the Freedom V² battery via the 12V auxiliary power outlet/cigarette lighter socket of a vehicle.
- Plug the AC power supply into the battery DC IN port.
- Plug the AC power supply into the Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Plug the Sine Wave Power Inverter into the power outlet of the vehicle.
- Turn power on to the vehicle to begin charging the battery.
- see FAQ tab for additional information
- Freedom V² Battery Charge Time = 3-4 hours (0% to 100%)
|ITEM # INVERTER |
- Efficiently converts DC (direct current) to AC (alternating current) to charge a variety of portable electronic devices and external batteries including the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery via a 12V DC auxiliary power outlet.
- Provides 150 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 200 Watts peak (maximum) power.
- Lightweight, compact size and 31.5” cord length makes it easier to position electronics and batteries for charging especially when charging in a vehicle.
- Unique Soft Start Technology (SST) gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits.
- The three-pronged plug and two USB input ports allow for easy connection to a variety of other external batteries and small electronic devices like phones, tablets, laptops, and more.
- Turbo cooling fan prevents thermal runaway and extends the life of the inverter by keeping components cool.
|Output Rated Power:||150W (200W maximum)|
|USB Output Voltage:||5V DC | 1A, 2.1A|
|Inverter Box Dimensions:||3.5″ x 2.25″ x 1″ (L x W x H)|
|Inverter Cord Length:||31.5″|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.