The Freedom V² ResMed AirMini Cable Kit includes the cables required
to connect AirMini Travel CPAP machines to the Freedom V² CPAP Battery and
to connect the AirMini power supply to the battery for charging.
The single cable connections make setting up your ResMed AirMini
to the Freedom V² and charging the battery fast and easy!
- Output Cable Connection
- Plug the Output Cable into the battery DC OUT port.
- Plug the Output Cable into the power inlet port of the
ResMed AirMini Travel CPAP.
- The ResMed AirMini should begin receiving power.
- Power Supply Adapter Connection
- Plug the Power Supply Adapter into the battery DC IN port.
- Connect the Power Supply Adapter to the ResMed AirMini
Travel CPAP power supply.
- Plug the AirMini power supply into the wall outlet to begin
charging the Freedom V² battery.
|ITEM # AM-CABLE-KIT |
|Output Rated Power:||150W (200W maximum)|
|USB Output Voltage:||5V DC | 1A, 2.1A|
|Inverter Box Dimensions:||3.5″ x 2.25″ x 1″ (L x W x H)|
|Inverter Cord Length:||31.5″|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.